Encore Pro | Grey/Marshmallow
• TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY AND ALL-MOUNTAIN – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to steep, deep, untouched terrain.
• V2 Ultracush™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER – Outfitted with Smartwool® Merino wool, this liner has an Ultracush interior cushioning layer, extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box, and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold. It is finished with a dual-density, heat-moldable core and closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue.
• V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design. The TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
• V2 WAFFLE PRO OUTSOLE – The V2 Waffle Pro is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting Ultracush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
• BOA CUSTOM FOCUS WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – Custom Focus features a high-power coiler dial (H4) and a mid-power remote dial (M3v2) to control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for focused heel hold.
• V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit. • INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360o – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• FLEX RATING – 5-6