Featuring a more lean-oriented geometry, the Paris V3 43° trucks are the ideal choice for fast freeride and downhill—a perfect balance of agility and stability. The lower-degree baseplate, combined with our 90a double barrel bushings, offers more control at higher speeds.
For added customization, we’ve matched the ride heights of the 50° and 43° baseplates giving you the freedom to dial in that perfect split-degree setup.
Paris V3 trucks are produced using our new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
The new manufacturing process also allows us to use a true T6 heat-treatment, offering further durability.
We’ve redesigned the hanger’s barrel and shoulders adding more material, and reinforced the baseplate with an additional support beam to increase strength and reduce acute stress to the area.
The kingpins have been modified making them tougher and more resilient and the baseplates come equipped with hand-poured, 96a urethane pivot cups, which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to center.
Ride Paris V3 180mm 43° trucks if…
- you want a more stability at speed
- you’re riding a 9” to 10″ wide board
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of our 50° Baseplates
- 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols