The Randal 160mm Downhill Trucks are great for high speed (40+MPH) downhill longboarding. These trucks will work on drop-through and top-mount boards. If you want a tuck that carves good take a look at the Randal 150mm or 180mm.
Please note that Randal 160mm DH Trucks have the old school hole pattern (the bigger one). If you longboard has the new school hole pattern you will have to drill your own holes.
- Downhill fixed axle truck.
- Designed and built with strength and reliability in mind.
- High stability geometry with 100% neutral caster.
- Base plates and hangers interchangeable with the Randal System.
- Base plates available in.
- Barrel bushing bottom, conical bushing top.
- Grade 8 king pin
Made in the USA.
Made from an extremely strong steel (significantly stronger than Grade 8), these button head bolts integrate the washer into the bolt itself in order to reduce the height of the bolt heads while still distributing load pressure. What's in the...View full product details